Thanks carnalincarnate for the tag! Here’s 5 more facts about myself.
1. To me what’s done is done. I never look back, i am not sentimental by any means, and i think nostalgia is more harmful than anything. Whether it’s a relationship, a plan, a mistake or a victory - past has absolutely no relevance, because it has nothing new to say. To me, all that matters is what i can do today, and tomorrow.
2. It’s hard for me to develop a deeper bond with someone who simply doesn’t excite me. If nothing the other person is saying makes me go “Fuck yeah!”, then i just keep it at an “acquaintance” level.
3. I don’t develop “crushes”. If i like a girl, i just get it out of the way, and invite her for a drink, coffee, or whatever.
4. TMI. I’ve always been quite hypersexual. “Too much” doesn’t really exist in my dictionary.
5. I like learning things “on the go”, teach myself how to do things while doing them instead of just sitting, studying and then attempting. That’s how i learned English, for example. I never really sat down behind a book, I learned it by watching English TV.